The Cashmere/Port Hills Community & Business Association offer and share our knowledge, skills, experience and success with other members of our local business community – our shared common interests, values and goals.
Firstly through Membership for the Cashmere/Port Hills Community & Business Association, your business (product or service) will be promoted via our online media communications within our Community throughout the whole year.
- In other words, we are here to offer support to our local business community through marketing their services and products.
Secondly through Membership your business will be supported by our Business Mentoring Program provided by The Cashmere/Port Hills Community & Business Association specialized business experts in your field.
- We have a selected team of 10 Business Mentors who are successful specialists and experts in general areas of business within our business community.
Business Mentoring Program
Our Mentoring Programs are for people who have a new business idea or who are looking for help in starting a new business.
Our Business Mentoring Program is for small-to-medium sized business owners that are currently trading as Sole Traders, Partnerships, Companies, Incorporation etc
Mentors with experience in business start-ups will be able to offer their expertise, guidance and act as a backup support you need in the development of your business plan or model.
Our Business Mentoring Program is for business owners who want help to market or grow their business, implement a change in their business, or need a dose of inspiration to help deal with a particular challenge. Effective marketing and IT Support will be key drivers of our programs for our associated members
Business Mentoring Process
- Complete the online membership application form and payment * MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION FORM 1
- The subscription/registration fee entitles you to use the mentoring service for 12 months – the mentoring you receive is free.
- Your application is then directed to the Assigned Business Mentor nearest to your business location.
- The Association will contact you within 3 working days to discuss your application and make an appointment to meet your Assigned Business Mentor.
- The Business Mentor will assess your requirements and meet with you as per your appointment arrangement.
- The term of your mentoring program with a Business Mentor depends on the objectives and goals you jointly agree upon – at any point you can contact your Business Mentor for further assistance.
In addition, membership incentives include:
- Recruitment & Employment
- Host Corporate & Fundraising Events
- Community & Business Education ~ Workshops / Training
- Community & Business Health & Safety
- Provide IT Computer Support
- Website Design & Development
- Courtesy Car Rentals
- Insurance & Investments
- Real Estate Service
- Domestic / Commercial Cleaning
- Lawn Mowing & Gardening
- Support our other local groups and organisations
- Discounted Products & Services from Participating Members
- Guest Speaker Opportunity @ Association Social Network Gathering
Have you got a Service or Product to offer our Community ?
Subscribe ~ Join The Cashmere/Port Hills Community & Business Association and receive the benefits of the Business Mentoring Program, Business Marketing & Promotions for your business plus more … Complete the following form and SUBMIT