The Cashmere/Port Hills Community & Business Association offer and share our knowledge, skills, experience and success with other members of our local business community – our shared common interests, values and goals.
Firstly through Membership for the Cashmere/Port Hills Community & Business Association, your business (product or service) will be promoted via all our online media communications with the Cashmere/Port Hills Christchurch Community yearly.
- In other words, we are here to offer support to our local business community through marketing their services and products.
Secondly through Membership your business will be supported by our Business Mentoring Program provided by The Cashmere/Port Hills Community & Business Association Business Consultants, our Business Development Mentors.
- We have a selected team of 10 Business Development Mentors who are successful business experts in their specific areas of business or expertise. Our Business Experts Mentors names and profiles will be available here soon.
Business Mentoring Program
Our Mentoring Programs are for people who have a new business idea or who are looking for help in starting a new business.
Our Business Mentoring Program is for small-to-medium sized business owners that are currently trading as Sole Traders, Partnerships, Companies, Incorporation etc
Mentors with experience in business start-ups will be able to offer their expertise, guidance and act as a backup support you need in the development of your business plan or model.
Our Business Mentoring Program is for business owners who want help to market or grow their business, implement a change in their business, or need a dose of inspiration to help deal with a particular challenge. Effective marketing and IT Support will be key drivers of our programs for our associated members
Business Mentoring Process
- Complete the online membership application form and payment * MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION FORM 1
- Your Membership subscription fee of $250 per year entitles you to use the mentoring service for 12 months – the mentoring you receive on your first consultation is free.
- Your ‘business mentoring program’ application is then directed to the appropriate Assigned Business Mentor that match you business requirements.
- The Association will contact you within 3 working days to discuss your application and make an appointment to meet your Assigned Business Mentor.
- The Business Mentor will assess your requirements and meet with you as per your appointment arrangement.
- The term and conditions of your Business Mentoring Program with a Business Mentor depends on the objectives and goals you jointly agree upon – at any point you can contact your Business Mentor for further assistance.
In addition, Business Membership incentives include:
- Recruitment & Employment
- Support your Business or Corporate Fundraising Events
- Provide Community & Business Education ~ Workshops / Training
- Provide Community & Business Health & Safety
- Provide IT Computer Support
- Website Design & Development
- Insurance & Investments Service
- Real Estate Service
- Domestic / Commercial Cleaning
- Lawn Mowing & Gardening
- Discounted Products & Services from Participating Members
- Guest Speaker Opportunity @ Association Social Network Gathering
Have you got a Service or Product to offer our Community ?
REGISTER ~ COMPLETE THIS FORM AND SUBMIT
SUBSCRIBE to The Cashmere/Port Hills Christchurch Community & Business Association Newsletter and we’ll keep you up-to-date with the Association Events. WEBSITE: WWW.CASHMEREPORTHILLS.CO.NZ